What's the Worst What's the Worst

Not bad

But your lip syncing was off once it moved out to the hall.

Did you have your sounds set to "event" instead of "stream"?

GotRedOnYou responds:

It was part of the jam, so i concentrated on the animation not sound.
when the comp is over, i might add to this toon and give it a rework, i only had 48 hours to animate it. if your not an animator, (thats not that long), if you are, you should be able to understand.

Bonehead: Midnight Launch Bonehead: Midnight Launch

Excellent choice in music.

The lips syncing was great, but the art in general left a bit to be desired.

Still good though.

Kitty Krew Opening J Kitty Krew Opening J

Ha ha, Biitching.

Good job on the animation. Looks like that tablet is paying off :3

Also, glad to know that someone else listens to abs, hahaha.

Finally something decent from the KK, aside from shit Nogfish did.

Battalion: Skirmish Battalion: Skirmish

Why submit a preview?

I'm all for getting feedback, but why not use beta-testers like everyone else?

As far as the game goes, it's decent. The characters look sloppy compared to the units, and I agree with everyone pointing out that there is no plot development.

Then again, we can't ask for too much since this is a ONE LEVEL BETA.

Sorry, but you should have just waited until you were done with the full game.

The Factory! The Factory!

Akward and repetative

The graphics were simple, but they fit. It was clever to notice that while the base 4 had unique colors, the other numbers were all mixes of those four bases.

However, someone pointed out that it is "awkward" for laptops. I don't think it's just laptops, but the mouse would probably have helped. The buttons and the way I had to move with the mouse and that (obviously) the game became unresponsive once I moved my mouse off screen accidentally was essentially bothersome.

Another point is that the game was repetative without any change except for difficulty, which was barely noticeable until about level 6 or 7 when the multiples began coming. Maybe mix it up with some colors and different music?

Maybe even a level tiering, like making different worlds, levels, and achievements, similar to something like Star Fox's idea of having about 2-3 levels per world and then make a few worlds.

I mean, you load from offsite, and the game is under a meg, I'm sure it's feasible.

pier-guillen responds:

Thanks for the advice!

I wanted to make the game as simple and small as possible, so that's why I didn't add more music or thing like that. But I'll have this in mind, as well as the controls and difficulty issues, for a sequel (although, not very likely I'll do one) or when making another game (which I hope will be soon).

Oh, by the way, the game doesn't load offsite.

Hitstick 3 Hitstick 3

Decent

I did like the main play, but there were a few things that bothered me.

- A hotkey to switch between weapons would be excellent, versus having to drop down the menu and then select and then fire

- It was very short. Maybe putting in some things like puzzles would help lengthen it.

- There isn't much story, which is a bit of a letdown.

- The views constantly change, so the arrows are rather confusing at times.

Dark Warrior Dark Warrior

It would be good

If you hadn't just ripped the riff from In Flames and that it was longer than a 10 second loop.

Sexy Lady Sexy Lady

Nice.

Almost looks like a watercolor.